- Develop an awareness of persons with disabilities by the clergy and laity
- Promote acceptance and inclusion
- Assist caregivers to ensure their needs are understood
- Establish a network for disabled individuals/families within the parish and assist with their needs
- Provide continuing support to ensure that the needs of the disabled and their caregivers are acknowledged
To provide a spiritual, intellectual, moral, development of individuals within the parish and to allow those persons with disabilities and caregivers to participate as fully as possible in the life of the church.