God’s Love in Action!
Stephen Ministers provide confidential, one-to-one Christian care to anyone experiecing difficulties such as .....
We all experience challenges in life—times when we could benefit from
the support of a caring Christian friend. Stephen Ministers are ready to provide
the emotional and spiritual care needed when faced with stress, a crisis or difficulty.
A Stephen Minister is…..
* A parishioner who has received 50 hours of training in providing emotional and spiritual care
* A person with gifts for caregiving who was carefully selected to serve in this role
* A Christian friend who listens, cares, prays, supports and encourages.
- Loss of a loved one
- Divorce or separation
- Job loss or relocation
- Illness or aging
- Birth, adoption, miscarriage
- Loneliness or discouragement
- Many, many more
Could you benefit from the care of a Stephen Minister?
Do you know someone who could benefit from Stephen Ministry?
Are you interested in possibly becoming a Stephen Minister?
"Therefore encourage one another and build up each other"
1 Thessalonians 5:11
Please contact a Stephen Leader for more information: