Catechists Should complete the Voluinteer Form found to the left under documents. You should also read the Safe Environment Packet and print and complete pages 4 (Shown as page 20) as well as pages 43-46 (Shown as pages 1 - 4). Return completed forms to the CRE Office to begin your registration. You will also need to have a personal interview conducted wtih the Sunday School Coordinator and your picture will be taken as part of your Safe Enviorment clearance.
As a Catechist you agree to the following Volunteer Agreement for Catechists for St. Ann Catholic Parish:
- I intend to serve my parish as a Catechist beginning August 2016, attending at least 80% of class sessions.
- I commit to serve those in my charge to the best of my abilities, learning and growing in my faith as I serve others.
- I commit to attend mass and fully participate in the sacramental life of the church.
- I am bound to catechize to the children of the program, the teachings of the Church.
- I commit to integrating the tasks of Catechesis into my ministry with those I serve.
- I intend to love, respect and pray for those in my care.
- I understand that I must follow the Diocesan and Parish Safe Environment requirements for working with children and vulnerable adults.
- I intend to work toward the best of my ability to participate in courses, in-services, workshops, conferences and retreats to help me become a better Catechist.
SIGN - UP to be a CATECHIST or a TEEN HELPER:
Please print the form on the left and return it to the CRE Office. Or stop by the CRE Office and fill out a Volunteer form.
Thank you for considering this ministry and helping Our Lord by teaching his children.