SILENT AUCTION GUIDELINES
- The Silent Auction tent will be open from 5 PM - 11 PM on Friday night and from 10 AM - 10 PM on Saturday. All bidding will conclude at 10 PM on Saturday night. The Silent Auction tent will then be closed so items can be organized for pick-up.
- You must be 16 years old, or accompanied by parent/legal guardian to bid or write on bid sheets. You may register for a bid number at the administration tent if you wish to be anonymous.
- Please do not tamper with any bid sheets. If you are not serious about bidding, please do not make a bid or mark previous bids.
- Please note the ‘minimum bid’ increment on each bid sheet. Using a number smaller than the minimum bid will invalidate your bid. You may bid any amount larger than the bid increment at any time.
- USE INK and complete all fields (FIRST AND LAST NAME and complete phone number must be provided). Press hard and print clearly!
- At approximately 10:30 PM on Saturday night, the Silent Auction tent will be opened for top bidders to collect their items. The following forms of payment will be accepted: CASH/CHECK/ VISA or MASTERCARD (American Express is not accepted) with proper identification.
- Winners who have not collected their items on Saturday night will be contacted on Sunday to pick up their items from Noon until 7 PM. If you are unable to pick up your item(s) on Carnival Sunday, you may pick them up after all masses the following weekend.
- If you have not responded to phone messages or picked up by the end of the weekend following the Carnival weekend, the next highest bidder will be contacted.
- All items must be paid for and picked up within two weeks after the end of the Carnival or other arrangements made with a Silent Auction committee member.