The Silent Auction area offers something different every year. Donations come from a variety of local and national businesses, as well as individuals. Be sure to check it out, as you're sure to find a product or service that is of interest to you or your family. Enjoy the chance to get a great item at a great price, or the satisfaction of getting something you would have purchased anyway while helping St. Ann raise funds for community services.
How to Help
There are many ways to help and donating items to be auctioned is one of the biggest needs for the Carnival each year. Here are several ideas:
- If you have a favorite store or restaurant, you can ask the manager for a donation or gift certificate.
- You can purchase something and donate it to the auction.
- Do you quilt, sew, knit, paint, woodcraft? You can share your talent by making something and donating it to the auction.
- Do you have extra, unused toys and gifts stashed in your supply closet? Dig them out and donate them to the auction.
- Please remember that all silent auction donations must be NEW!
- Even small cash donations can add up. Help us buy something we need to round out the selection or complement an item already donated.
- Lots of planning and work go in before the event weekend just to prepare the tent and display all the items donated. You can volunteer your time to the committee.
- Printing and office supplies are needed as well as baskets, shrink wrap cellophane, ribbons, color paper, markers, and computer labels. If you have surplus supplies in your home office or craft closet you can donate them for the silent auction to use. If you have a contact who has access to these supplies please let us know.
Silent Auction donations must be received (or at least offered on a donation form) by September 7th for guaranteed use in this year's Carnival.
For more information, contact