- a foundation dedicated to the memory of one of our former SAY youth, Taylor Storch, that promotes organ donation. Through organ donation, Taylor saved five lives. We encourage everyone to check out this foundation and website and more importantly, become an organ donor!
The North Texas Food Bank
- SAY does an annual service day at the food bank, as well as collects funds for them as a part of the annual Souper Bowl of Caring on Super Bowl Sunday.
- their mission is to work with communities to end hunger and poverty and care for the earth. This includes providing livestock for those in need and providing a hand up, not a hand out.
- great website with lots of information on the Pro Life movement. We have previously supported the
Women's Center through collection drives of baby goods for expectant mothers and families in need.
Below are some great Catholic resources (info, books, etc...)
- great website for Catholic apolgetics
- Some good web resources
http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc.htm - online Catechism!
- a good Movie reviews source from a Catholic perspective
- Catholic Summer Camp in East Texas
- the National Life Teen page - it's got some great stuff & links for Edge & middle schoolers in general.
- good resource for Catholic prayer books & other spiritual resources (check out the local Catholic Book stores as well)