Are you a practicing Catholic who
has not been Confirmed?
NOW MAY BE YOUR OPPORTUNITY!
“THE RITE OF CONFIRMATION FOR ADULTS”
- practicing Catholics
- who have been Baptized in the Catholic Church
- received First Communion
- completed at least thru 8th grade school Catholic Religious Education
- must be 18yrs or older
Have an opportunity to be “Confirmed” on Christ the King Sunday (weekend of November 21, 2010). Please attend the class:
DATE: (must attend one only)
November 13th (Saturday) – 9:30am Room 112 (off the courtyard)
November 20th (Saturday) – 9:30am Room 112 (off the courtyard)
YOU WILL NEED:
- A completed confirmation application (request from parish office)
- A copy of your baptismal certificate
- A sponsor and a Confirmation name
Note: Your Confirmation Sponsor MUST be in full communion with the Catholic church.
To reserve a spot, call Karen at 972/393-5544 ext 1108 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name (spell) first and last along with your address and email address.