For All Scheduling Requests & Inquiries please email
Scheduling Form FYI's
The scheduling form is used for a multitude of facility/equipment needs for one time or yearly events. Examples are: Laptop, Portable Projectors, Box Truck, Rooms, Church/Chapel, Nursery, Sign Holders, Parking Lot Use, etc...??
- Please make sure to indicate how many individuals will be coming to your meeting/event. This is helpful to make sure that the room will accommodate the size of the group.
- Please make sure that you place the name or your Ministry, the 2 Designated Contact Persons of each Ministry & Contact Number so that in case there needs to be a change they can be reached.
- If you have more than one event please use one scheduling form.
- Grouping same event names that have the same times are welcomed.
- St. Ann's have specific days that we do not meet which can be found on the left side of this page
Set-up & Clean-up Requests on Scheduling Form
- Set-up time request is actual time the room will be set to unlock
- Clean-up time is actual time the room will lock
Please indicate that you will be in need of Nursery on scheduling form so air system gets turned on.
- Indicating childcare on form only reserves the room & does not mean childcare has been scheduled
- Ministry leads need to schedule caregivers with Nina Concepcion
- There is a 36-48 hour window to be able to add or cancel childcare.