The Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy will be held from the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, December 8, 2015 to
the Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe, on November 20, 2016.
"It is indeed my wish that the Jubilee be a living experience of the closeness of the Father,
whose tenderness is almost tangible, so that the faith of every believer may be strengthened
and thus testimony to it be ever more effective.” Pope Francis
With the approach of the Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy I would like to focus on several points which I believe require attention to enable the celebration of the Holy Year to be for all believers a true moment of encounter with the mercy of God. It is indeed my wish that the Jubilee be a living experience of the closeness of the Father, whose tenderness is almost tangible, so that the faith of every believer may be strengthened and thus testimony to it be ever more effective.
My thought first of all goes to all the faithful who, whether in individual Dioceses or as pilgrims to Rome, will experience the grace of the Jubilee.
December 8, 2015 through November 20, 2016
- Advent Retreat -Preparing Your Heart for Jesus:Saturday, Dec. 12, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, SAC Rm 311-312. Cost $10. Registration requested. Click here to register and to find more information.
- Parish Advent Reconciliation: Monday, Dec. 14 starting at 7:00 pm in the Main Church
- Diocesan Wide Reconciliation- Come Home for Christmas: Wednesday, Dec 16 starting at 7:00 pm in the Chapel
- Consoling the Heart of Jesus: Monday nights beginning Jan. 4. Book study/retreat lead by The Catholic Prayer Group.
- Welcome Home - REDITUS: Thurs. Jan. 14 at 7:00 pm. Click here for more information.
Returning Catholics with emphasis on Mercy & Forgiveness of The Father.
- Parish Mission - Our Call To Be Intentional Disciples Feb. 15 - 17, Main Church, Deacon Ralph Poyo
- Doors of Mercy Study - Tuesday nights from Feb 23 - April 28. Click here for more informaiton.
- Parish Lenten Reconciliation Service - Thursday, February 18 at 7:00 pm , Main Church
- Lenter Retreat:The Sacred Triduum: Bringing Liturgy to Life
Saturday, Mar. 5, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, with Fr. Kevin Wilwhert. Click here for more information or to sign up.
- Retiro de Cuaresma: Misericordia y perdón
Sabado 5 marzo, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, Padre Orlando Cardozo, O.P. Registración en línea: www.stannparish.org/ccf
Para más información contacte: Marie Zavala 972-393-5544 x1860
- Diocesean Wide Reconciliation:Keeping the Lights On, Mar. 16, 7:00 pm , Main Church
- Diocesean Wide Reconciliation:Keeping the Lights On, Mar. 23, 7:00 pm, Main Church
- Rejoice 2016: Commemorating the 30th anniversary of St. Ann Parish, 40th anniversary of Fr. Henry Petter's ordination and his 70th Birthdayr. For more information on the event and how you can contribute, click here.
- Pilgrimage for the Parish