Adults (at St. Ann 21yrs or older) who are interested in volunteering with various ministries at St. Ann, where children or vulnerable adults are present, must be "cleared volunteers."
To become a "cleared" volunteer within St. Ann Parish, adults must meet the following requirements:
- Complete a Parish Screening Form-click here . Contact the head Ministry lead for the area in which you wish to volunteer to let them know you have filled out the Screening Form.
- Complete Safe Environment Training - Family of Faith click here. Enter your name and address as it appears in the Data Base and then follow the instructions on St. Ann's website on how to complete your Family of Faith training.
- Read the Parish and Diocese of Dallas' Safe Environment Manual (English or Spanish), Diocese of Dallas Policy on Sexual Misconduct (English or Spanish), the Two Adult Rule and The Code of Personal Conduct. Both listed to the left under 'documents'. Sign the Acknowledgement form (page 20 attached to the Manual) and submit it to the Safe Environment Program "contact person" for your Ministry.
- Complete a personal interview. This interview will be scheduled and conducted by a designated person within the organization for which you are volunteering.
Adults who expect to serve as drivers for youth must also submit the following:
- a copy of their driver's license,
- a copy of their current vehicle insurance coverage, and
- a completed Authorization for DMV Background Check Form. This form should be submitted 2-3 weeks before driving any vehicle to transport youth.
NOTE: If there is not a Ministry listed, you will not be cleared. If you have any questions, please contact Karen Case 972-393-5544 or