Gift Giving Information and Tips
Shopping for Your Gifts
- Purchase the specific items on the tag.
- Match the tag exactly for size, age and gender.
- The suggested gift value is $40 to $50 per person.
If you'd like to spend more, please consider taking a family tag.
- Provide new gifts only, no used items
- If you purchase extra items to accompany your gift, they will go to that person if included in the labeled bag.
If you're able, consider choosing a family tag. Christmas is a family holiday and when a family tag is selected
and fulfilled, all members of the family will receive a gift. This includes the parents who otherwise would not
likely receive a gift. It is a great way to involve your own family in helping another family.
- Individual tags are attached to each family tag, along with a bag.
- Gifts should be purchased for every tag and label that is part of the family tag.
- Place gifts for each individual in a separate bag, with the label for that person securely attached.
- Place all individual bads in the large bag supplied and tape the Family tag to the outside of the larger bag.
- If you would like to meet your family or help with the distribution of gifts, please let us know.
Turning In Your Gifts
- Do not wrap your gifts. The agencies require that we provide unwrapped gifts so that they can be checked for
accuracy and to make sure they're complete. But please consider donating gift-wrap, ribbon, bows and tape
along with your gift.
- Place all of the gifts for each recipient in a bag and securely attach the ornament tag to the outside of the bag.
- Bring your gifts to mass on one of the collection weekends (Deadline De. 4th at 7:00pm).
- Gifts will be collected at the alter during each mass. They can also be brought to the narthex or to
St. Ann Center Room 323 immediately following each mass.
If you still have gift questions, please call
Tena at 214-755-9993 or
* llame en español a Chusi al 972-393-3579