* Welcome! We are here to serve you and assist you in bringing your children closer to Jesus, and we look forward to teaching them the beauty of our Catholic Faith.
* St. Ann Children's Religious Education (C.R E.) is available for English-speaking and Spanish-speaking children in grades 1 through 5. Classes meet weekly September to April. Registration is required.
* A tuition fee is required at time of registration. We accept cash, check or credit card.
* Fees are $90 for 1 child, $140 for 2 children, $170 for 3 children. Optional book bags are $10.
* We would love to have you volunteer with us! Volunteer Opportunities include catechists (teachers), office assistants, monitors, and special event coordinators. Volunteers receive a discount on the registration fee for their children in the program in which they volunteer. If you would like to volunteer, please contact the Children's Religious Education Office.
Placement in a Children's Religious Education class is determined by the grade attended by the student for his/her formal education. Based upon availability, children can register for one of the following sessions for 2017/2018. Forms will be available to ALL students in April 2017. Registration for the 2017/2018 school year will close October 30, 2017. However, we will offer home study to all new students at that time. Please stop by the C.R.E. Office to register and pick up materials (cost is $30 for home study).
2017/2018 C. R. E. Class Information
- Placement into Children's Religious Education Classes will be determined on a first-come basis, and NO class is secure unless there are enough volunteers to teach the class. Placement can not be made without payment or if no payment plan is established.
- You will be contacted ONLY if you do NOT receive your first choice of class day and time.
- Class lists will be posted outside the C. R. E. Office by the beginning of September.
- Classes begin the week of September 12-14, 2017.
- If a class day or time change is necessary, please come to the C. R. E. Office to complete a Class Change Form. We will fill the request if openings are available. We will not make changes if Class Change Form is completed the first 2 weeks of class. We will hold on to the forms and fill the requests after the 2nd week of class.
- There will be NO REFUNDS issued after the start of classes.
Monday 4:30-5:45 p.m. or 6:15-7:30 p.m.
Tuesday 4:30-5:45 p.m. or 6:15-7:30 p.m.
Wednesday 4:00-5:15 p.m. or 7:00-8:15 p.m.
Thursday 4:30-5:45 p.m. or 6:15-7:30 p.m.
Registration forms for the 2017-2018 school year will be outside the Children's Religious Education Office, in the Narthex (foyer) of the church, or on our Registration page to download April through October 30, 2017. On-line registration will also be available April and will close August 31, 2017.