Thank you for your interest in participating at the St. Ann Mothers of Young Children 10th Annual Craft Bazaar. The Craft Bazaar is open to arts and crafts vendors from St. Ann and the surrounding communities.
Below is the information you will need to complete the vendor registration process.
Please note: if you are a franchise business owner (i.e., Scentsy, Origami Owl, etc.), please check with Claudia Herman prior to registering to ensure your franchise is not already represented.
||Saturday, November 5, 2016
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
**Set up begins Saturday morning at 7:00 a.m.
||St. Ann Parish (Cenacle and Life Lounge)
180 Samuel Blvd.
||$50.00 ($40.00 for MYC members) to be paid by October 28, 2016
||Click here to register and pay online.
- Your spot will be confirmed after payment is received.
- MYC members and St. Ann parishioners have first chance at being a vendor for an established company such as Mary Kay, etc.
- We will be adding a fun and interactive "Vendor BINGO" game for all bazaar attendees to play - the goal is to entice the crowd to visit every single booth in order to be eligible to win a grand prize package!
- Vendors may donate an item(s) for "Vendor BINGO" prizes the day of the event. Vendors are not eligible for prize drawings.
- Spot locations are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis after payment is received.
- Each vendor space includes two chairs.
- We encourage you to bring your own table; please let us know the dimensions so we can plan our set up accordingly. Only one table per vendor space, please. If you need more than one table, please sign up for additional space(s). No tables bigger than 8ft.
- If you do not have a table, a 60" round table will be provided.
- The space does NOT include signage or tablecloths.
- Electrical outlets are available only at a few spaces; if you need electricity, please specify it on your registration.
- Please do not use tacks or staples on the MYC tables, only tape and/or removable attachments.
- Please leave your space in the same condition as you found it. This includes picking up trash and removing all tape from tables.
Giftastic Gifts C/O MRMC
Oragami Owl Custom Jewlwery
Griselda's Custom Jewlery and Accessories
Essential Sisterhood and Fireflowers Designs
Irving Heritage Senior Ceramic Class
Made by Mina
Young Living Essenstial Oils
Oh Jojo Co.
The Lady of Letters
Changing Seasons by Jme
Usborne Books & More
Flowers by Michelle
All for Hue
Good Mood Food
The Whipper's Will
Smitten with knitten
le sorelle Colletti
Texas Petite Pies
Science Entertainment and Design
Little Angels Catholic Store
Payment for a space at our Craft Bazaar means acceptance of these guidelines.
All proceeds benefit MYC.