St. Ann Adult Mission Trips
Come join us as we:
WORK- SERVE - GROW
10 Reasons to consider a Mission Trip
- Desire to bring hope to and help others.
- Make someone smile.
- Overdue for a good dose of humility.
- Need a break from your fast paced life.
- Am I too reliant on social media as a part of my daily life.
- I want to donate more than just money.
- Get out of my comfort zone.
- I take my standard of living for granted.
- What is God’s will for me?
- It is the Year of Mercy - you will give and receive.
TEXAS SPRING BREAK
March 11 - 13, 2016
We will be going to help refurbish a house at the Diocese of Dallas Catholic Retreat Center in south Dallas. We will stay in the houses and work to upgrade the house/Casa St. Ann has adopted. This retreat center us used throug out the year to house different participants who are attending training, such our Deacons. These houses have not been updated since it was built back in the 1960's as a home for children. We will have nightly sessions as we unfold Pope Francis' Jubilee Year of Mercy from his writings as well attend Mass together.
All are welcome to join us.
Cost for 7 meals, 2 nights and materials used is $250 for Adults / $50 Students.