7:00 pm – 8:30 pm in Room 315
Adult Confirmation classes will be held on April 25, May 2nd and 9th.
Have you been baptized and received Holy Communion in the Catholic Church but have not been confirmed? Are you at least 18 years old or older? Candidates for Confirmation are adults who are catechized and participate in the Sunday Liturgy and the sacraments.
Those preparing for the sacrament of Confirmation are required to attend all three classes. Please invite your Sponsors to attend, if possible. If married, your marriage must be recognized in the Catholic Church as valid.
Requirements for Candidates:
· A recently issued copy your Baptismal certificate is required.
· A copy of your First Communion certificate is also required if it is attainable.
· Each candidate must choose a saint name for Confirmation.
· Must be age 16 or older.
· Must have received the sacraments of Christian Initiation.
· If married, the marriage must be recognized by the Catholic Church.
· May not be the parents of the person being confirmed.
The sacrament of Confirmation will be conferred on Pentecost Sunday, May 15th.
For more information and to register, please contact Marie Zavala at 972-393-5544, ext. 1860